1. Develop and define digital marketing planning, budget, and operations across multiple products.
2. Conceptualize, analyze, execute and optimize organic (SEO) and paid awareness campaigns on digital mediums and other mediums relevant to campaigns.
3. Develop and implement consistent KPIs across all channels, to oversee the design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
4. Measure and report all marketing campaigns and assessments against goals (KPIs and ROI) to propose an appropriate mitigation plan in a manner that will achieve desired business objectives.
5. You will be spearheading and managing content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing effective strategy, digital and brand design, & thus creating compelling content.
6. Act as the digital lead supporting/leading change management projects from across the business.
7. Lead and manage the relationship with external digital agencies and suppliers.
8. To identify key areas where re-engagement is most effective and minimize churn rate.
9. Focus on new and innovative ways of engaging customers through constant testing and refining of new initiatives.
10. Build and lead the team while devising and establishing processes to ensure business growth
11. Guide the marketing department to deliver assigned tasks efficiently and in a timely manner.
12. Provide copywriting / editing as needed for marketing collateral.
13. Provide information and guide different departments seeking to grow their online capabilities.
14. Any other ad hoc task assigned by the Management.
1. Possess a Diploma/ Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent.
2. Possess strong and up-to-trend knowledge of the online marketing landscape
1. Strong conceptualization, project management, and marketing skills.
2. Good business acumen.
3. Strong analytical skills and ability to think creatively and critically, as well as look beyond the obvious when developing strategies and solutions.
4. Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google products, and CRM/CMS software.
5. Passion and thirst for performance marketing.
6. Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and video editing will be an added advantage.
7. Ability to deliver timely results in the management of multiple complex tasks and/or projects.
8. Ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks according to the business dynamics.
9. Dedicated to meeting expectations of internal and external customers, customer-centric.
10. Possess good communication skills in both written and verbal (presentation skills).
11. Ability to work independently and function within a team.
1. Minimum 3 years of working experience in any industry as a digital marketer.
2. Experienced in preparing and executing digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
3. Experienced in communicating digital marketing to different stakeholders.
4. People coaching or management experience would be an added advantage.
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
PM-International is one of Europe's largest direct selling companies in the areas of health, fitness, and beauty. For more than 25 years, we have set up the highest standards for the development, manufacturing, and distribution of premium products.PM-International is all about peak performance, bringing creativity and state-of-the-art science with one vision in mind: to achieve market leadership in the distribution of high-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty worldwide. We help people live a better, healthier, and fitter lifestyle.
Fitline (M) Sdn Bhd, also known as PM-International Malaysia is the national headquarters of our parent company, PM-International in Germany, and the sole distributor of FitLine product brand lines of PM-International. Our Malaysian headquarters is located at OneCity, Subang Jaya, Selangor with about 20 employees. PM-International Malaysia is among Malaysia's Top 100 SMEs as well as a member of DSAM and MRCA and has been awarded the Best Halal Health Supplement by Jakim.
Additional Company Information
1 - 50 Employees
Average Processing Time
Benefits & Others
Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Staff travel incentives, Profit sharing, Smart Casual