Are you a graduate looking for a role within Sales and Marketing?
Do you have well-developed interpersonal skills?
Are you highly motivated?
I have an exceptional opportunity for a Graduate to join one of London’s most prestigious independent therapy training institutions.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic sales and marketing person who is responsible for taking initial enquiries about our courses and translating them into sales. They will ensure they proactively follow up any telephone, email or in-person requests for information and ensure that enquiries are followed up in a timely manner, following up referrals for information as appropriate.
They will take a lead and engage in marketing events, ensuring their smooth facilitation, and follow up customer satisfaction to ensure that recruitment on to courses is appropriately maximised. The role will also include accompanying administrative duties relating to data inputting and generic office-based tasks.
- Manage all course enquiries and ensure maximum take-up of courses in line with IATE targets
- As part of a team, devise a strategic marketing plan, including social media, and actively participate in any marketing events
- Update and maintain often sensitive student data within our bespoke student CRM
- Be the first point of contact for all telephone, email and face to face course enquiries
- Liaise with our Administrative and Academic Officer team to ensure enquiries translate to applications and enrolments on courses
- Provide marketing and administrative support within the team as needed
The candidate will:
- Have an excellent phone manner and well-developed interpersonal skills
- Be able to offer excellent and in-depth customer service to prospective trainees
- Demonstrate superb written and verbal communication
- Be able to prioritise a busy workload while working independently
- Be a bright and proactive self-starter with an eye for improving systems and processes
- Have outstanding IT literacy, ideally within the Microsoft 365 suite, including SharePoint
- Be adept at taking on new information and mastering new skills swiftly and independently
- Thrive working in a small, supportive team
What they can offer:
- A fun and relaxed working environment in a vibrant part of North London
- Competitive salary at the top end of the range for London
- Ample opportunities to learn and grow your skillset
- A generous and forward-thinking attitude to employment, with excellent perks
- Excellent commission based on achieving targets
To apply for this position or to discuss further please contact Lisa Bush on 0330175380