Electronic Test Specialist – Wilmington, MA
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- Life and AD&D
- Training and career development
Contributing to Saving Lives
Eckert & Ziegler Radiopharma, Inc. is a specialist in the field of molecular imaging and nuclear medicine supplying different radiopharmaceuticals, radiochemicals and related equipment for the synthesis and quality control of PET/SPECT tracers and other radioisotopes.
This is a great opportunity to join and grow with a dynamic multinational organization in a wonderful work environment.
Eckert & Ziegler Radiopharma, Inc. is seeking an Electronic Test Specialist. The person will perform testing, packaging, shipping, production, production support, installation and service of analytical instruments that detect radiation. This job will require travel to production sites in Pennsylvania and Massachusetts as well as customer sites throughout North America.
- Performs service of analytical instruments that detect radiation.
- Supports technical aspects of Production including troubleshooting and maintenance of processes and equipment.
- Supports new product development including design, fabrication, testing, and validation of new products and processes.
- Experience with radiation detectors, signal wave forms, electronic test equipment, basic hand tools, cabling, and wiring.
- Supports Sales including customer inquiries.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two (2) year college degree (AA or AS) in Electronics or related technology field.
- Two (2) years Electronics testing and trouble shooting.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Mechanical skills/experience with tools.
- Strong ability in using multiple means of communication.
- Excellent attention to detail and note-taking skills.
- Ability to maintain a complete and accurate record of work performed.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong positive customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills including good grammar and professionalism, especially when representing the company, are a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and Word, required. Experience with D365 preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply please click on the link below or copy and paste into your browser.