We are looking for an AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Her/his primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Her/his main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a micro-frontend app. The artistic design will be delivered to her/him, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for her/his help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. She/he will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
● Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
● Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
● Identifying web-based user interactions.
● Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
● Writing application interface codes using TypeScript following Angular workflows.
● Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
● Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
● Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
● Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Skills And Qualifications
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
● Previous experience working as a Angular Developer.
● Knowledge of Angular tools including Cli, Webpack, Angular Material, Service Workers.
● Experience with user interface design.
● Good Project Management skills.
● Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
● Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
● Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Hand on experience of 3+ years