We are looking to hire a capable Pharmacy Manager to join our exceptional team at FRS Recruitment in Limerick.
Growing your career as a Full Time Pharmacy Manager is a great opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in people management, creativity and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Pharmacy Manager at FRS Recruitment today!
Retail Pharmacy Manager - Co. Limerick
We are acting on behalf of our client, a well-established pharmacy in Co. Limerick, to recruit a Retail Pharmacy Manager.
Ideally, you will need to have previous management experience, along with great customer service skills.
* Ensuring availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
* Formulating pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotions; authorising clearance sales; studying trends.
* Marketing merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analysing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
* Securing merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
* Protecting employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
* Maintaining the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
* Determining marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
* Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Maintaining operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
* Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
* Completing store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Achieving financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Identifying current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
Pharmacy Manager, Pharmacy, OTC, Retail Manager, Manager, Limerick
For further details, please contact Brian on View phone number on jobs4medical.co.uk
● Company offers great benefits
● Advancement opportunities
● Attractive package