Bethesda, Maryland, United States
Are you interested in health care and excited to support our business development and innovative product development efforts? Would you like to develop your knowledge of healthcare and be appreciated for organizing programs, driving efficiency and productivity by coordinating communications? Are you a self-starter with excellent attention to detail and organizational management skills that are adaptable to customer-driven priorities?
As a member of the Strategic Growth and Specialty Programs team, you will have the opportunity to directly support our business development and innovation objectives, and work in accordance with contract requirements. You will ensure programs and projects are implemented and managed in accordance with client objectives, contract requirements, and organizational best practices. The Strategic Program Coordinator organizes targeted project activities in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, partners, and vendors to align consistent communication so that targeted outcomes are achieved. This is a tremendous opportunity to grow with us and gain lifelong skills.
- Support relationships with strategic secondary partners thru ongoing vendor management activities.
- Triage, investigate, and follow stakeholder issues and concerns thru resolution.
- Assist with client meetings and training planning, scheduling, material preparation, and follow-up
- Draft, finalize, produce, and assemble communications, and program materials, reports, and presentation for clients and internal teams.
- Communicate and provide customer support to both internal and external clients.
- Create, develop, and maintain client files and ensure customer questions are routed to the appropriate team member.
- Track system users and ensure appropriate system access.
- Communicate with internal and external resources as needed to respond to client and partner requests.
- Provide general administrative duties including editing and writing correspondence, coordinating client quarterly and annual reporting, answering phones, and contact data maintenance.
- Be an effective team member; support the team by pitching in at any level and effectively working across the organization to meet the needs of the business.
- Participate and schedule client-related team meetings, document meeting minutes, provide follow-up to changes.
- Engage and coordinate with team members to effectively provide administrative support.
- Communicate and professionally interact with vendors, contractors, and internal teams.
- Manage, maintain, and update complex Excel spreadsheets.
- Provide other support as needed.
- 4-year college degree
- Minimum of 1-2 years administrative or client/customer service experience
- Health care/insurance industry experience a plus
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Work independently as a self-starter committed to delivering the highest in customer service, quality, and results.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Federal Government Security Clearance
Managed Care Advisors, Inc. (MCA) , a fully owned subsidiary of Sedgwick , is a Bethesda, Maryland-based government contracting firm and leading provider of workers' compensation and specialty health plan products and services to the U.S. federal government and private
industry customers nationwide and across all US Territories. We believe in helping those with work sustained illnesses and injuries to live their best life by, providing case management and support to workers, providers, employers, and claims staff. Our headquarters is located in Bethesda, MD.
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume, and complete the application.
The information provided above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work of the position. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a financial and criminal background check and obtain and maintain confidential-level security clearance upon hire. We participate in the United States Federal Government E-Verify program to confirm the employment authorization of the employee upon hire.
Search Firm Representatives
Please be advised that MCA is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, a valid written agreement and task order must be in place before any resumes are submitted to MCA. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at MCA without a valid written agreement and task order in place will be deemed the sole property of MCA and no fee will be paid in the event that person is hired by MCA.
MCA strives to make our career site accessible to all users. If you need a disability-related accommodation for completing the application process, please contact MCA regarding accommodations.
MCA is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal state or local laws as appropriate, or upon the protected status of the person's relatives, friends or associates.
MCA abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) . This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
MCA abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) . This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.