Smyth Auto Parts is a privately held automotive aftermarket company, owned and operated by the Smyth family since it was founded by George Smyth over 55 years ago. Today this family-owned operation now owns and operates 18 auto part retail locations, 8 paint centers and 5 warehouse distribution centers serving Greater Cincinnati, Columbus, Northern and Central Kentucky, Nashville Tennessee, and Indianapolis Indiana.
Smyth has over one million parts including OE, performance, and accessory parts. Smyth also carries a complete line of tools and equipment for the do it yourself and professional installers. With a motto of Right Part. Right Price. Right Now.,
Smyth Automotive is currently seeking part time drivers. Our delivery driver position is responsible for the delivery of auto parts and supplies to our commercial customers and other Smyth locations. Parts delivery drivers are also responsible for the cleanliness and standard maintenance of company delivery vehicles.
This is an ideal opportunity, for, but not limited to, semi-retired, retired, or stay at home parent who would like to supplement their income.
The Delivery driver is a very important member of the store team, and is primarily responsible for:
- Drives delivery vehicle to transport parts to commercial customers, including the loading and unloading of auto parts and supplies.
- Picks up returns, cores and auto parts from nearby stores or outside vendors.
- Ensures that assigned company vehicle is kept clean and presentable.
- Maintain product knowledge and current promotions through Smyth information resources.
- Establishes an efficient route of delivery.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and standard maintenance of company delivery vehicle.
Delivery Driver Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver's license.
- Ability to lift load and deliver merchandise.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivation and willingness to learn.
Part time employees are eligible for 401k/match. Plus a generous employee discount on parts and supplies to all employees.