Novaspect, Inc., an Emerson Impact Partner, the global leader of automation systems and solutions, is currently offering an opportunity for an Experienced Sales Representative for the Reliability Solutions Team. The successful candidate would be responsible for developing and executing strategies and tactics specific to increasing sales revenues and market share of the AW Chesterton product line and complementary offerings in Novaspect's Reliability portfolio.
- Work with strategic account teams to develop and execute strategies to improve customer business results through the implementation of the AW Chesterton product line and complementary offerings in Novaspect's Reliability portfolio.
- Advise products and services to help customers achieve their reliability goals through sales of AW Chesterton products and Novaspect Reliability Services.
- Manage technical and engineering support including sizing and selection, installation and start-up assistance.
- Engage in team sales efforts of all Novaspect products and services for target and focus accounts.
- Become technically and commercially proficient in the sales and service of Mechanical Seals, Packing, Specialty Gasketing, Hydraulic Seals, Industrial Coatings, Lubrication, and other related products lines that comprise Novaspect's Reliability portfolio.
Required Personal Attributes
- Experience in rotating equipment and/or fluid power
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Results driven personality
- Ability to work with and inspire others
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Capacity to participate in a dynamic, technical, customer oriented culture
- Desire for continual training and education
Education & Experience Guidelines
- 5+ years of experience in mechanical product sales (inside or outside) or equivalent service related experience.
- Bachelor's or technical college degree preferred.
Recognized with a Top Employee Benefit Plan Award in 2020, below you will find our outstanding total rewards package when you join our team including:
- Generous paid time off; starting at 15 vacation days, 10 holidays, and personal time off
- 401K with 6% company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Excellent health & wellness benefits
- Student debt & tuition reimbursement