The corporate headquarters of Wheaton World Wide Moving is excited about our Payroll/Benefit Administrator opportunity that awaits the right candidate!
Wheaton offers an exceptional compensation and benefit package that includes flexibility and much more. The list below showcases a few of our great benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD/STD, Critical Care & more
- 401k with match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Generous PTO
- 9 Holidays + Floating Holiday of Choice
- Community Care Time Off (1 day per year to give back to the community)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
And finally – We are Wheaton! We incorporate a lot of activities and fun throughout the year for staff.
The candidate we seek has:
- Payroll full cycle experience including finance support with journal entries – ADP Workforce Now Preferred
- Benefit full cycle experience – open enrollment, invoice payment & reconciliation
- Coordinates benefit information for company ESOP & 401(k) plans
- Works with Finance department during company internal audits & other financial processes.
- Coordinates and processes all employee Leaves of Absences & COBRA notification to TPA
- Payroll & Benefit reporting using ADP and other internal systems
- Assists with employee orientation and other employee related functions.
Sound interesting? If you have 2-4 years of human resources experience in the above areas, please apply now!
Hours: Monday through Friday; Day shift; generally onsite position with flexibilityWe love to help others reach their goals and be successful in their career.
Visit our website to learn more about our company and the community opportunities we support. Wheaton World Wide Moving