Are you a Junior Solicitor looking for a fresh start? An elite US full-service law firm is looking to recruit an additional solicitor to support their busy and growing financial services team.
What you need:
- UK qualified
- Trained at an elite US/magic circle law firm
- Financial awareness and discipline including billing and time recording
- Development and maintenance of referral relationships and networking
- Deliver informative and engaging workshops and webinars
- Create content for mainstream/social media and website
- Ensuring all internal and external risk and compliance standards met
- Behave in a professional manner and to a high ethical standard
- The firm provides experience with the UK, US and European markets and regulators.
- The team advises on a range of transactions, fund registration and management issues, with particular expertise assisting investment funds in the regulatory field.
Recent work highlights:
- Advised on regulatory matters (such as AIFMD) relating to the CHF 10.2 billion consortium acquisition (led by EQT and ADIA) of Nestlé Skin Health.
- Represented Blackstone in the acquisition of a minority investment in BC Partners – this involved regulatory due diligence, regulatory negotiations re deal documents and multiple regulatory approvals to the deal.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Daniel Harris for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful