£40,000 - £43,000
How does long weekends off sound?
Anyone that has been around the food and FMCG world would know the relentlessness of it and how it offers stability and strength throughout world updates, even a pandemic!
Weve got an opportunity for a multi skilled engineer to be the go to person on shift and become an integral part of the engineering team to help drive towards set goals. As an engineer, youll be showcasing your skills both mechanically and electrically addressing reactive and planned maintenance to keep machinery to the required standard.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Minimising machinery downtime
- Completion of reactive breakdowns and planned preventative maintenance
- Some of the machinery you will be working with, will be; conveyors, weighing machines, bagging machines, heat seal machines and optical sensors
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement
- Optimising manufacturing functions
What youd need:
- City and Guilds ONC/NVQ3 or equivalent qualification in an engineering discipline
- Experience to both mechanical and electrical engineering within your employment history
The position will have a set shift designated, so it will give you the chance to start planning things around it nicely and get into a routine, rather than your days changing constantly, there is overtime available as well which could tick a box.
This could be the perfect answer for someone wanting to do part time contracting elsewhere or for someone on 4 on 4 off, that wants a lot of weekends back!!
If youre ready to branch out to your option and want more routine back, click Apply Now