We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client Lloyds Banking Group is a leading UK based financial services group providing a wide range of banking and financial services, focused on personal and commercial customers. Lloyds Banking Group support a culture of Inclusion and opportunities to develop to become the Bank of the future and Helping Britain Prosper.
On behalf of Lloyds Banking Group, AMS are looking for a Finance Manager for a contract up until the year end based in London.(Hybrid working)
Purpose of the Role:
LBG are currently looking for a manager to join the Banking Volatility Management team within Group Corporate Treasury. The team are responsible for the management of hedge accounting derivative volatility and the financial control and reporting associated with it. To perform the role well a candidate would need to demonstrate strong understanding of hedge accounting, derivatives, financial control and be confident in interacting with different stakeholders as we also partner with other teams within GCT on new transactions.
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Successful implementation of infrastructure change in relation to hedge accounting and data requirements
- Identification, designation and documentation of hedge accounting relationships
- Retrospective and prospective testing of hedge accounting relationships to ensure compliance with IAS 39
- Investigation into hedge ineffectiveness on new and existing hedge accounting relationships
- Continual assessment of the control environment, involving the design and implementation of control reports where applicable
- Continual improvement of existing IT processes to enhance the efficiency of the team's activities
- Ad hoc work/projects as required, particularly at month end
What we require from the candidate:
- Ability to positively manage change and engage with stakeholders
- Adapting to change and uncertainty
- Attention to detail
- Team working
- Providing excellent customer service
- Clear and regular communication with stakeholders
- Ability to work and communicate well in a team
- Willingness to proactively interact with other areas of finance and the business to communicate issues impacting other areas
- Capacity to continually raise, challenge, and resolve issues as and when they arise.
Lloyds Banking Group will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business