SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
At SGS, we have an open corporate and international culture, we offer a dynamic work environment in a leading global company. Our high professional standards and our sustainability approach guarantee you a future-oriented work environment. We invest in our employees for the long term and we are committed to supporting your development within the company.Job Description
- Job Title: Project Coordinator Responsible Business Services
- Job Type: Temporary (12+ months)
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Job Location: Home Based
- Travel: Some travel to London
- Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
As a Project Coordinator youll be responsible for supporting the smooth running of existing social audit programmes and efficient planning and scheduling of work with affiliates and auditors. Youll provide a high level of customer satisfaction, internal and external.
- Support the Client Project Manager with the delivery of social audit programmes, ensuring on-time completion.
- Ensure auditors are allocated taking into account qualifications, turnaround time and any scheme or client requirements.
- Preparation of quotes and proposals in line with programme requirements
- Ensure confidentiality of audit arrangements and manage release of any audit data appropriately
- Send proforma invoices to suppliers where prepayment is a requirement of the clients program.
- Liaise with the Responsible Business Service Manager with regards to customer queries, complaints, meetings and invoice queries to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are achieved.
To be successful in this role, youll need proven experience of working in an administrative/project coordination environment and experience using MS Office, Outlook and other software in general.
Youll also have proven experience of working in an administrative/project coordination environment.
You'll also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Record of excellent customer service
- Proven experience of working in an administrative/project coordination environment
- Experience of producing professional written communications
- Experience with MS Office, Outlook and other software in general
APPLY NOW for full consideration, you can be sure that your application will be treated confidentially and impartially, and you will always receive an update within 10 business days.