Job Reference: CL/PT/12-09/587/8/PR
Job Title: Cleaner
Location: Inverness – Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Hours per week: Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday - 16:30 - 19:00 - 12.5 hours per week
The Atalian Servest workforce is made up of 30,000 passionate, responsive, and knowledgeable colleagues, all of which deliver sustainable and award-winning FM solutions to our clients.
With over 20,000 employees, our cleaning division works with virtually every sector in the UK and Ireland. Specialising in enhanced hygiene services, janitorial/housekeeping, daily cleans, window cleaning and consumables, our experienced teams ensure our client’s premises are kept at the highest presentation standards, while also ensuring the safety of building users.
We are currently recruiting for (insert job title here) to join our passionate and driven cleaning team based at our client’s site in (insert location here) OR within the (insert region name) region.
- Paid Holiday
- Access to Wagestream – a financial wellbeing tool
- Wide range of retail discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Eye test £25 voucher and up to £100 towards glasses
- Join our Cycle to Work scheme
- Access to “CHROMA”, our internal colleague-led diversity and inclusion community – join a committee or take part in our events
- Access to internal Mental Health First Aiders
Career development and recognition
- Immediate access to “Opportunity” our internal Learning and Development platform
- Required professional membership fees paid for
- Win monthly Atalian Servest Superstar Awards
- Long service awards
- Cleaning floors, communal areas and tidying up work areas.
- You will be vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, emptying bins and other tasks as required.
- You may come into regular contact with customers so you must be able to assist them if needed.
- You must complete all relevant Health & Safety records and attend training courses when needed.
- A background in cleaning would be advantageous.
- Experience in working within a team.
- You will be able to work to deadlines and prioritise as well as being flexible with working hours and days.
- Applicant will be requested to complete basic disclosure , cost met by employer.
- You must live locally.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a Drug and Alcohol test.
How to apply
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and the chance to work with inspirational people then please click apply!
Alternatively, if you know someone who you feel would be a good fit for this vacancy, click the link below to refer them and you could win up to £500! (T&C’s apply)
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and are proud of the diversity represented across our business. In 2021 we won the IWFM award for our diversity and inclusion initiative, CHROMA and we are proud to have also achieved the Disability Confident Level 2 Standard as well as being signatories of the Race at Work Charter and Mental Health at Work Commitment.