Are you naturally curious, and always know the right questions to ask? Join our expanding sales team as a Sales Development Representative, and play a crucial part in finding new customers to outsource their eCommerce order fulfilment with James and James.
Why join us?
- Basic salary £25,000 + uncapped commission (OTE £34,600)
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday and 5% matched pension
- Health Shield Cash Plan - GP anytime, cashback for prescriptions, optical, dental...
- My PERKS platform
- Seasonal parties, monthly team lunches, free tea, coffee, fruit and ice cream, and lots and lots of cake
- Enhanced company sick pay
- Employer of the year winner at the Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards
- Zen Den- a dedicated, quiet space to relax, unwind, meditate or reflect
- Mental health team, fully trained to give support should you need it
- We're committed to being a Disability Confident Employer
- Seriously cool (like, Google cool) brand new offices
- Free on-site parking, excellent bus links, bike shelters and showers on site
- Great place to work - don’t just take my word for it, have a look at our Glassdoor page
What you will be doing (in the briefest of nutshells)
As part of our growing SME sales team, you'll be producing high-quality, well-qualified leads by demonstrating to potential eCommerce clients the value James and James would create for their businesses. You'll have our CRM (Salesforce) at your disposal but you will use your research skills and creativity to self-source leads.
Of course, when you first join we'll spend time ensuring you understand James and James and our ideal client profile, but then it's down to you to prospect potential businesses and ask the right questions to ascertain whether we're a good fit for one another!
We know that great people learn new things quickly, but we would love it if you have some/all of the below experience and skills…
- You'll have previous experience in lead generation and qualification
- You're a great communicator and know the right questions to ask
- Overcoming rejection doesn't faze you, in fact, it's your motivator!
- You're resilient and driven with a competitive spirit
- Outgoing personality
- Highly organised and can easily adapt to change
Our hiring process
- If you're shortlisted you'll have an initial call with a member of our People Team
- You'll have a couple of interviews so that we can get to know each other better
- You get offered the job and start your amazing new career at James and James!