K ey Account Manager - Home based
RB recruitment is currently looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to develop and expand revenues within a large SME account base and spot new opportunities with targeted prospects. Our client operates within the professional services sector and are well-known UK business within the Digital IT sector.
The role is home based and will require travel across the UK. Head Office is based in Wiltshire and will require occasional travel to its offices.
- Develop both new and existing key strategic relationships with clients within an allocated regional territory.
- Develop effective new client relationships: Establish prospective customers’ business needs and explore how these can be met by products/services.
- Lead face to face sales meetings following a consultative solution sales process
- Confident and experienced at operating at C-Level.
- Confident and experienced in basic contract management and negotiation skills
- Prove proactive in approach to identifying new business opportunities, production of leads and establishing new relationships by researching, adding and developing new clients.
- Collate accurate information on prospective clients on to the CRM to enable future follow up.
- Qualify leads in line with target customer criteria, principally by phone, email and social media.
- Plan own activity to ensure all opportunities are explored and followed up.
- Follow up specific marketing campaigns in a timely manner.
- Identify past prospects for follow up calls and meetings. Re-establish contact to sustain interest in products/services.
Experience and personal qualities
- Demonstrable experience of establishing contacts and developing value relationships at director and or C-level
- Proven experience of selling business-to-business, via a consultative sales approach
- Proven track record in developing new and existing business
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate a professional consultative approach with strong listening skills
- Articulate and confident, able to communicate effectively with customers by phone, e-mail and social media to influence them to engage and buy (and potentially face-to-face)
- Ability to research sectors to develop business opportunities that lead to success conversion
- Ability to quickly build trust and rapport with customers and enhance reputation in the market
- Networking, influencing, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Able to rapidly assimilate new products, services and solutions to then promote and convert sales
- Persistent and committed to achieving and exceeding sales performance targets
- Contract management would be advantageous
If you feel that this is the role for you then we are keen to speak with you today.