CMA is pleased to be exclusively recruiting an Accounting Manager role for a growing property management & development company based in Winchester. The Accounting Manager will look after the day to day accounting objectives for the group of companies and will report into the company directors. They will work in close partnership with the external accountants for month end close and annual audit.
This Accounting Manager role is a brilliant opportunity to secure a position with great autonomy in a 3rd generation family business who offer that personal touch. You will be supported by a finance administrator and work closely with the company property management team.
The company directors are also flexible over full or part time hours.
What will the role involve?
- Supporting the production of statutory accounts alongside the external accountant;
- Preparing quarterly Client Rent Statements;
- Collating year- end service charge accounts and sending to the appropriate Property Manager for approval;
- Liaising with property managers update tenants with rent reviews and lease information;
- Preparing and maintaining development costs for each project;
- Preparing loan and forward funding drawdowns;
- Preparing VAT returns;
- Making sure invoices are coded against the correct projects;
- Preparing various project reports and reconciling spends against project budget;
- Setting up new bank accounts;
- Managing supplier/contractor payments;
- To be able to aid other members of the team and will be expected to be available to help when required;
- QuickBooks on boarding and management for commercial and residential portfolio.
- Knowledge of the Property Management Accounts process (desirable);
- Experience in VAT structure for Property Developments (desirable);
- Strong attention to detail and ability to spot discrepancies;
- High level of computer literacy;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and motivate others around you to do the same;
- Full clean UK Driving Licence.
Additional benefits and information:
- Flexible working environment.;
- Full or part time hours;
- Working from home available on a discretionary basis;
- 25 days holiday + BH
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.