Our prestigious client based in Winnersh has a great opportunity to join their customer service team as a Customer Service Advisor. You will be responsible for ensuring that all customer needs are promptly met to maintain an excellent level of service.
- Process orders, advise customers of the status of orders, stock levels and ETA of any back orders.
- Be aware of call volumes and work closely with the team to ensure abandoned calls are kept to a minimum and within company service targets.
- Maintain customer database with up-to-date information
- Monitor order book and ensure all orders are converted to achieve sales targets.
- Ensure that customer and sales force queries are resolved both promptly and correctly.
- Ensure incident reports are raised promptly to relevant warehouse detailing all discrepancies.
- Work closely with relevant departments to ensure highest level of service is provided to customers.
- Obtain proof of deliveries when required.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Positive attitude and an enthusiastic approach to work
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to pay particular attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word & Outlook