HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter /Skilled or Semi-Skilled - ( OR a CAR Mechanic wanted to convert Skills into HGV Technician)
We have exciting opportunities to join a commercial vehicle workshop who are now looking to expand their team with the addition of a HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter. HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic. If you are Semi- skilled Technician there is also an option for full training to support, you in your journey
As a HGV Mechanic/Technician HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter /Skilled or Semi-Skilled you will: -
- Carry out safety inspections • MOT preparations • General repairs • Servicing
- Carry out vehicle repairs in accordance with manufacturer’s procedures and within standard times set.
- Fault diagnosis.
- Complete job card write ups accurately.
- Road test vehicles.
- A flexible approach to work commitments will be required to meet the demands of the job.
- Ensure that all vehicle defects are reported to your workshop controller Requirements for HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter:
- Attend training and development
- Adhere to Health and safety requirements
Requirements of a HGV Mechanic/Technician HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter /Skilled or Semi-Skilled
- NVQ level 3 or City & Guilds level 3 HGV or equivalent desired
- OR background in Heavy goods Mechanics/Engineering/Semi-skilled or a CAR Mechanic wanted to convert Skills into HGV Technician
- Own tools
- Class 1 or 2 licence desirable (training will be given for the right candidate
- Team player
- Flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills.
In return me client offers a competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience. Training and development. Pension Scheme ride to work and other benefits