Location: Haverhill, Hybrid Working
Are you an ambitious insurance professional who takes pride in your approach to quality service? Do you want to become a part of Chartered Insurance Broker?
High success has led to a huge company expansion and an exciting new Account Handler position.
You will provide technical, administrative and client service support to the Account Executives.
- Complete the administration of client’s insurance requirements on a daily basis including, general enquiries renewals, mid-term adjustments and obtaining quotations where necessary.
- Deal with incoming enquiries from clients, insurers and other third parties in a professional and timely manner.
- Provide technical and administrative support to the Directors/Account Executives as required.
- Liaise with other departments within the Company including Claims, Personal Insurance and Accounts.
- Able to build successful, mutually beneficial business relationships including developing excellent working relationship with Account Executive and Aftermarket handling team.
- Perseverance with a problem until an appropriate solution is found.
- Demonstrate a thorough awareness of current regulatory issues.
- Ensuring clients are offered a bespoke and tailored service underpinned by independence, trust, customer commitment, professionalism and innovation.
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Annual bonus
If you would like to find out more, please apply and we will be in touch!