Account Handler - Job Overview
As an Account Handler your duties will include;
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with clients and insurers at all levels
- Be the first point of contact for day to day client enquiries via telephone and email
- Quickly respond to queries from both clients and insurers
- Prepare relevant report documents
- Resolve any discrepancies in provider documentation before sending to clients
- Periodically attend client meetings with the Account Executive
- Maintain client records
Account Handler - Skills & Experience Required
- Commercial insurance experience is essential
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive “can do” attitude
- Confident telephone manner & ability to build rapport with customers
- A natural influencer, confident to talking to people at all levels
- 26 days holiday
- Industry leading training and development programmes
- Life Assurance
- Pension contribution
- Flexible benefits including - Private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, critical illness insurance, dental insurance, restaurant discount card.
- Lovely working environment
Account Handler - The details
- £28,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience
- Currently offering hybrid working
Thank you for your application.
When you apply please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as these can slow down the application process and your details may not be picked up for the position you are applying for.
It’s also helpful if you could you let us know where you are currently based, or which locations you are happy to work in as well as your required salary and notice period.
Sign up to Lawrence Dean Recruitment’s website to receive job notifications and hear about all of our latest vacancies.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.