UK HSEQ Manager - Recycling - National Role - £50,000 to £60,000 + Benefits About the Company & RoleThe HSEQ Manager will be responsible for conducting Environmental, Health & Safety performance reviews and identifying areas for improvement in addition to investigating environmental or safety incidents.You will provide advice in line with the wider Group Strategy for Environmental, Quality and Health & Safety as well as support the implementation and integration of EQHS into all business processes, further developing the existing positive EQHS culture.Ensure compliance with H&S law, relevant regulations, and internal Group Standards, including the Management Safety Standard.Actively participate in meetings and initiatives with the relevant HS regulatory bodies and work with all Employees to inspire a change in behaviour of all employees.UK HSEQ Manager - Details
- £50,000 to £60,000
- Company Car
- Benefits Packaging including - Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection & Discount Schemes
UK HSEQ Manager - Requirements
- Previous HSE Management experience ideally gained within the manufacturing or recycling industry sectors
- Experience of working with all levels of Stakeholders, with the ability to coach, advise and drive a safety improvement culture
- NEBOSH Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to identify HSE risk and provide recommendations and implement solutions to mitigate these
- A clear understanding of the latest safety & compliance legislation obligations
- Experience of working within a diverse team
- Strong audit skills
- Strong safety related experience in managing projects
- Quality assurance experience, both creating and helping keep accreditations (ISO14001 / ISO50001 / ISO 45001)
UK HSEQ Manager - Responsibilities
- Facilitate and support the management of EQHS across all site functions in the UK to ensure working practices are both safe and to relevant EQHS standards (e.g. Group/Division Minimum HS Standards, legal, regulatory, ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO 45001).
- Support the review, development of EQHS Policies & implement as required so fully deployed and adhered to, ensuring they are legally compliant and meet Divisional / Group Standards & Policies.
- Responsible with all others, for achieving the targeted improvements in H&S including reductions in accidents / incidents, improvements in near miss / observational safety reporting, increase in audit scores and improvements in relevant employee survey scores.
- Support the roll out of EQHS initiatives
- Ensure EQHS performance data is controlled, monitored and audited.
- Assist in the development and implementation of appropriate preventative and corrective actions.
- Development of EQHS management documentation & information for all personnel, including temporary employees and Contracting Company personnel.
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner, the EQHS performance.
- Develop & implement effective site EQHS management systems, processes and practices which support and deliver business and EQHS strategy.
- Actively participate in meetings and initiatives.
- Leads by example, setting the standard of conduct required for excellent EQHS leadership and compliance.
- Communicates effectively with leaders and employees alike, spending significant time at all recycling facilities across the UK
- Assist with any EQHS matters, developments, investigations and initiatives as and when required.
- Support and advises operational managers in the field of Safety and Environment
- Participate as required in any future development projects /opportunities.
About UsDetail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. Please note, due to a high volume of applications, you may not receive a response if unsuccessful. For information on how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information, please refer to privacy-policy