Antony James are looking for a creative and motivated chef de partie to help our culinary team create memorable meals for our restaurant's patrons. You will be responsible for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef's standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked.
The annual salary is £28,000.
Duties include the following:
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required.
Please call Jemma on to discuss further.