Field Service Coordinator / Fixed Term Contract (Strong Potential to go Permanent) / Full-Time / Hybrid Working
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a market leader within the Manufacturing Industry based in Northampton?
Then this role is perfect for you!
This opportunity involves working within a very friendly and sociable team who always strive to ensure customers receive the best quality service possible.
This role offers plenty of unique challenges and if you have the ambitions to progress there is certainly opportunity to move up the career ladder within this incredibly successful company.
- Hybrid Working (3 days in the office, two days from home)
- Flexible Working Hours
- Speaking with customers over the phone in a politeand professional manner.
- Organising the daily routines for the engineers and ensuring they are fully informed of any changes to their schedules.
- Using ERP systems to manage the resources available for the engineers in the warehouses.
- Using CRM systems to manage customers to ensure they receive the best quality service possible.
- Communicating with customers and engineers via
- Booking appointments for Engineers on a regular basis.
Requirements for the Role
- Must have great interpersonal skills to build long lasting and positive relationships with customers and engineers.
- Have the ability to work under high pressure situations and to strict deadlines.
- Experience working within fast-paced environments particular when it comes to making phone calls.
- Experience within customer service would be greatly advantageous for this opportunity.
If you are looking for the chance to take that next step in your career within a very friendly and progressive work environment then don't hesitate and APPLY NOW!
"Field Service Coordinator" "Customer Service" "Logistics" "Hybrid" "Remote" "Northampton" "Northamptonshire"
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.