CK Group is recruiting for a Senior Clinical Trial Associate to join a leading Pharmaceutical company.They offer a competitive salary, hybrid working and a great opportunity within the pharmaceutical industry.Senior Clinical Trial Associate Role:
- Responsibility for ensuring that the OSF and/or the TMF (to include electronic TMFs) is complete and accurate on an ongoing basis and ready for archiving according to timelines.
- Provide supervisory oversight and support to other CTA(s) as appropriate and take a lead role in ensuring that all trials are adequately documented and that SOPs reflect current and best practice.
- Liaison with the Clinical Archivist to ensure timely coordination of archiving study documentation. May also act as Clinical Archivist or as back-up Archivist.
- Arranging and participating in the organisation of Investigator Meetings & Study Team Meetings (internal and external), preparing agendas and taking (where appropriate) and distributing minutes as required.
- Substantial demonstrable experience of working as a CTA and/or Document Manager in Clinical Research or the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- University degree or equivalent in health sciences, nursing or pharmacy or related field would be preferred
- Good knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry/Clinical trial process (ideally multiple phase experience).
- In depth knowledge, experience and implementation of eTMFs. An aptitude and experience towards bringing in new electronic systems is important.