Graduate Electrical Design Engineer required to join a growing manufacturer of automotive and plant machinery components in the Marden area. Primarily, our client design and manufacture mechanical and hydraulic components for plant machinery and automotive applications. The successful candidate will be working on design of the electrical and electronic components such as controls and other electronic systems.
Graduate Electrical Design Engineer Position Overview
The successful candidate will receive training on how to carry out design projects, prototyping of electronic systems and controls.
Other responsibilities may also include:
- Conceptual design of new products and prototypes including parts and assemblies.
- Liaison with suppliers in support of design and/or manufacturing processes.
- Creating electrical circuit drawings and harness design.
- Close liaison with other engineering departments or colleagues to ensure clear communication amongst the company's departments.
- Occasional visits to customer facilities
Graduate Electrical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree/HND/HNC/Apprenticeship Served Qualification in an Electrical or Electronic Engineering field of study.
- Have strong initiative and ability to adapt to changing requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills allowing for fluid communication between internal departments, suppliers and clients.
- Proficiency in the use of CAD packages such as Solidworks and/or AutoCAD would be advantageous but not essential.
- Able to use Microsoft Office packages such as Word, PowerPoint etc.
- A Full UK Driving Licence would be advantageous.
Graduate Electrical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum-based on experience
- 35 hour working week, with flexi-time
- Holiday allowance and Pension Scheme
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.