Stem Recruitment have a great new opportunity for an Inventory Controller to join their client based in Clackmannanshire. This is a permanent opportunity and will be based on-site.
- Support the implementation of the Procurement/Inventory Control activities for the multi-site operation
- Ensure timely and accurate receipt and despatch of raw materials
- Support accurate inventory management to enable production planning
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for material receipt and stock despatch
- Assisting with annual stock take
- Maintain principles of First in First out (FIFO)
- Operate mechanised lifting equipment safely
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a warehouse environment
- Experience of working in a highly regulated manufacturing environment (desirable)
- Experience of using ERP systems
- Certified to operate mechanised lifting equipment (desirable)
- Good IT skills
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
STEM Recruitment Solutions Ltd operates as both a Recruitment Agency and a Recruitment Business. We endeavour to reply to all applications when possible, however on occasions this may not be possible due to volumes of responses. STEM Recruitment is a Scientific, Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment business supplying talented staff to permanent and temporary opportunities.