Marketing Officer - Consumer Engagement
Location: Croydon, Greater London - Hybrid working optionsSalary: £26,000 - £30,000, DOE + BenefitsContract: Full Time, Contract - 3 years, with the option to extend
- Potential mixed working model, Hybrid Working options
- Laptop provided
- Work Place Pension
- Health Insurance
- A well-stocked kitchen
- Car parking
Kato Enterprises Ltd was incorporated in 1996 with a fundamental aim to be 'the Consumers’ Leading Choice of Premium Beverages from Africa". We are a multinational company engaged in importing Premium products and distributions nationally in the UK, proactively exploring further expansion into other territories. The core values of Kato Enterprises are Quality, Passion, Innovation, Respect, Learning and Flexibility.
One of our fundamental values is diversity, which is reflected in our teams, which comprise members from all across the globe. Our teams operate with high levels of professionalism, efficiency and creativity to ensure we provide a high level of service to our clients, irrespective of size and location.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Officer - Consumer Engagement for our office in Croydon.
Principally, the central role of the Marketing Officer - Consumer Engagement is to lead the development and implementation of consumer marketing engagement strategies and plans to ensure Kato’s brands’ visibility across appropriate owned and paid channels. Thus, the Consumer Engagement Officer is primarily responsible for leading Consumer Marketing Engagement activities, ensuring visibility on and offline and promoting Kato’s brands.
This position is based in Croydon, London and reports directly to the Managing Director (MD).
The post holder will:
In consultation with the Head of Sales and Export Functions, formulate and implement marketing and consumer engagement strategies across appropriate digital platforms. This includes developing practical campaigns, communication plans, and activities to engage consumers effectively and efficiently.
The Marketing Officer - Consumer Engagement shall be accountable for the following:
- Formulate and implement consumer engagement options/ plans.
- Formulate and implement customer/consumer-focused integrated marketing plans for campaigns to improve the Kato brand’s visibility and increase numerical distribution.
- Oversee all aspects of consumer marketing on social media across all platforms
- Led the development of brand communication and visibility roadmaps for delivering successful in-store and online customer/ consumer experiences.
- Work with Kato’s Sales team and other external stakeholders to ensure that social/ digital media activities are leveraged to deliver enhanced experiences in-store and online.
- Identify and utilise consumer data insights and online behaviour to make informed communications choices, and formulate and implement options that suites Kato’s brands, especially Ultimalt.
- Continually analyse consumer/ customer data and generate actionable insights to present clear and compelling options to the leadership.
- Ensure Kato’s online assets are user-friendly and adequate for the intended purposes.
- Provide a clear report on each campaign’s (in-store and online) performance and present actionable recommendations.
- Assume other appropriate responsibilities as the Managing Director assign.
The Ideal Candidate will:
The Post-holder will be required, minimally, to have a degree with at least 2-4 years of proven consumer marketing engagement experience, including the following proven Skills and Expertise
- Strong Media skills, with Social / digital platform knowledge
- Relationship Management and working well with others
- Budget Management
- Effective Negotiation
- Effective presentation skills
- Drive for excellence and passion for succeeding
- Systemic Thinking
- Inspiring innovation and learning
Main Area of Expertise:
- Conscientiousness - Highly task, ethical, legal and safety-focused, and excellent at getting things done.
- Consumer Marketing - Ability to drive and action all aspects of consumer marketing engagement and have solid digital marketing expertise, content creation and managing social media agencies
- Data Analysis - Ability to analyse data, present vital insights, and apply data-driven thinking to create conversations.
- Project Management - Ability to bring forth all required knowledge, skills, experience, processes and methods to manage various projects and achieve the required outputs/ outcomes effectively and efficiently
- Out-of-the-box thinking - Ability to drive for creative and marketable solutions
- Change Management - Ability to systematically utilise knowledge, tools and resources to manage changes in the Company’s business environment
- Effective communication at all levels - Ability to implement appropriate communication mechanisms to facilitate horizontal information sharing.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this role developing and leading a professional team of marketers, then please click on APPLY today, to submit your CV and Cover letter for consideration.
Strictly No Agencies