Diamond Search Recruitment are seeking a Marketing Executive to join a successful and well-established law firm in Kent.
You shall support the firm on a wide range of marketing activities to include: Production of relevant and targeted collateral, Advertising, Newsletters, Client feedback mechanisms, PR, Sponsorship, Brand, Design, Events, Probono, Networking and On-line (both internal and external); managing and driving forward firm wide profile building initiatives.
- Maximising opportunities to grow the firm’s revenues from existing and prospective clients
- Raising the firm’s profile and position within the local markets in which we are located
- Leveraging and coordinating outside influencers
- Structured approach to targeting new business generation, profile raising and marketing campaigns
- Working closely with the management committee, to develop robust plans
- Managing the implementation of the firms plans and budgets, regularly monitoring and reporting on progress
- Drafting, reviewing and updating materials and entries in local media and legal supplements
- Writing, editing and producing marketing communications including presentations, brochures, newsletters and web copy
- Managing events
- Planning and managing strategic advertising opportunities
- Budget management
- Working with fee earners to develop individual objectives and targeting plans and working closely with them to ensure successful pursuit of the plans
Marketing Campaigns and Profile Raising
- Creating and implementing integrated campaigns across our sectors to help raise our profile and awareness amongst our key target audience and generate opportunities to meet potential clients.
- Working to develop and oversee the implementation of an effective profile raising plan for the Firm, including Awards and Sponsorship opportunities
- Assisting fee earners to profile their personal PR plans
The Successful Candidate
Skills and Experience
- Excellent understanding of marketing and business development processes
- Strong previous experience of working in a business Marketing focused role, preferably in a law firm or other professional services firm
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an excellent eye for detail
- Strong project management skills.
- Marketing qualification, such as the CIM or equivalent
This is a full time and permanent role, hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
The position is full time, predominantly from Gravesend but will be required to work from the other offices regularly therefore a driving licence and own car is essential.
Diamond Search Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this vacancy.