Are you a finance professional with an interest in tax? Are you looking for a varied role where you can be involved of areas of tax that interest you most? Do you want a recognisable brand name on your CV?
Robertson Bell is working with one of the largest property organisations of its kind to recruit a Tax Assistant on an initial three-month contract. The majority of this role will be compliance but there is the opportunity to be involved affairs relating to tax advisory. The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensuring that both monthly and quarterly tax returns are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Completing corporate tax returns to HMRC.
- Assisting the Tax Manager producing statutory accounts for the tax.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the post holder to get involved in areas of tax that interest them most. Hybrid working is on offer with the postholder spending three days per week working from home. The right person for the role should:
- Be confident handling large amounts of complex data with hundreds and thousands of transactions per entity.
- Ideally have CIS/VAT experience and be studying tax.
- Hold a can-do attitude and enjoy working collaboratively.
Please apply straight away if this role is of interest – it is likely to move quickly, so please register your interest before the due date as it can close early.