Product Manager (Marketing)South Wales20959/400£45,000 - £55,000 plus excellent benefits
This company is a well-known manufacturer in the local area that are looking to bring on enthusiastic, innovative and motivated people to join their growing business. They are a leading employer in the South Wales area and offer excellent internal training programmes and have an extremely low staff turnover.
The Product Manager will create and lead the implementation of detailed plans for all product activities. They will drive collaboration and engagement across the business, including Marketing Communications, Technical Solutions, Market Intelligence, Production, Finance and Public Affairs
The product manager will be responsible for delivering product propositions that maintain a sustainable competitive advantage with optimised efficiency, which contribute towards the growth and profitability of the product portfolio.
Key Responsibilities & Job Content:
- Manage a portfolio of Products at Product group, Range and SKU level to increase market share, improve profitability, enhance business efficiency and maximise customer satisfaction
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers in the target market segments and channel. Secure tangible insight and feedback to drive customer focused development of Product propositions.
- Work closely with the commercial team Build and own a comprehensive 12 month rolling calendar, that will support growth in the target market segments through the launch of new and existing products and services.
- Undertake wider market / customer research in collaboration with the Market Intelligence function to understand macro market influences and opportunities
- Be the "product owner" for your product portfolio. Including product information, product life-cycle, product specification, service levels, pricing and value offer.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- You will have knowledge of the construction market
- IFE Level 3 - Passive Fire Protection (desirable
- Understanding of core building regulations
- Understanding of manufacturing environment
- Product development experience
- Experience with product testing and certification
- Starting salary of £45,000 - £55,000
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 10% starting pension - rising to 20% with service
- Income Protection Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cashback Health Care Scheme
- Comprehensive Sick Pay Scheme
To apply please email your CV / resume to
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk.