Hospitality Operations Manager Location: Shropshire/ Cheshire / North Wales, United KingdomEmployment: PermanentSalary: Up to £70,000 Plus annual bonus, benefits and pensionAre you an enthusiastic Hospitality Operations Manager, with multi-site experience who is keen to make a difference? Then look no further we have the role you are looking for. Our client are a unique and diverse group of pubs that strive to recognise and celebrate the individual personalities that work within them. They actively encourage innovation and creativity within the teams and are proud of all there family members. All the pubs have a distinctly independent feel to them and ooze class and quality. About you
- fresh food pub background with strong product knowledge working with the GM's/chef to influence/change the menu.
- The successful candidate must have experience in multi site, branded management.
- Someone who not only has experience of overseeing multi-site pub operations (that's a given) but is also knowledgeable about all thing's fresh food and drink, with a passion for sharing it with others.
- Passionate about People Development - As an Operations Manager, you'll be responsible for driving and developing up to 14 food led pub teams. You'll need to be a strong motivator, have bags of enthusiasm with great attention to detail and love getting stuck into the product side of the business.
- Pride in our people, product, and premises. You must be equally at ease and motivated by meticulous financial analysis - supporting your teams to manage margins, control costs and deliver healthy bottom line profits.
- You'll be super organised, strategic and have sound judgement and excel at multi-tasking. The role is varied, no day is the same and so you'll need a broad knowledge of health and safety, HR, property and understand that people and product are at the heart of everything that we do.
- The ability to collaborate with a team, bring forward your own ideas and come together to find ways to improve the business.
What's in it for you?
- Up to £70,000 base per annum dep. on exp
- £6000 Car allowance
- Annual performance based bonus
- Life assurance
- 30% employee discount for you and your friends and family
- Perkbox membership with some great lifestyle discounts
- Well-being support via Health Assured
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading hospitality company that are a hugely people focused company. To apply for this role, please click the below links, attaching your CV and cover letter.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.