Our client are an established manufacturing business currently looking to recruit an experienced System Developer to join their team.
- Develop and sustain day to day system KPI monitoring (Auto) using available system Kiwiplan / SAP / Agility / QlikView.
- Co-ordinate training and assessment of skill gaps.
- Promote best in class operating SOPs for system use.
- Identify training gaps.
Kiwiplan Key User Job Purpose:
- To manage site issues and solutions, maintain and develop the Kiwiplan software systems on site.
- To work alongside the IT team to provide an effective response to all incidents and requests relating to the Kiwiplan software solution.
- Maintain clear communications of the Kiwiplan helpdesk priority list - Monthly.
- Daily maintenance of KPI system
- Confirmation of system accuracy
- Highlighting of system errors and investigations into root causes - system / user
- Implementation of corrective actions and management of sustainability
- Training for operatives requiring support
- Communication of planned changes
- Management of change
Kiwiplan Key User Responsibilities:
- Identify improvement opportunities and change management within business systems.
- Assist with implementing improvements to the business by utilising software to its maximum potential.
- Delivering Kiwiplan internal / onsite training.
- Administering internal support requests and ensuring the appropriate support is provided interpreting issues, resolving, or escalating and providing feedback on the requests.
- Taking the lead in software development upgrades and ensuring appropriate testing and training is carried out.
- Facilitate/manage a monthly review direct with Kiwiplan to maintain previous months activities and target action plans for coming month - Kall activity kpi.
- Monthly review with IT helpdesk to understand current issues and agreed timing for solutions and communicate internally - Helpdesk activity KPI.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- GSCE (or equivalent) in Math's and English.
- ERP / MRP system improvement experience.
- Confident in IT software packages.
- Change Management.
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel.
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and suppliers alike.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to maintain records timely and accurately.
- Encouraging and motivating people; sporting a responsible attitude.
- Having interest to help and work with customers.
- Sound practical judgement of work priorities.
- Self-motivation to find solutions, understanding the reason behind each activity, analysing and sharing information.
- Excellent time management.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fact based decision making.
- Effective written communication skills.
- Good decision making, interpersonal, IT and communication skills.
- £28,000 - £36,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Day shift, office hours mon-fri.
- Company pension scheme.
- Holiday package.
- Private medical.
- Bonus potential