Job Title: Revenue Analyst
Contract type: 6 months (Inside IR35)
We’re a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future. We have around 6,000 people on six continents. And we’ve been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn’t change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
Job Purpose Statement
We are looking for someone who has excellent operational and/or accounting background. No Wealth Management experience is required however if the candidate has experience in finance operations, it will be an advantage.
- Work with the other members of the Revenue Team to complete all relevant actions for on fee amendments, closing fees and other processes in a timely and accurate manner. Deal with ad hoc queries in team inbox and escalate as necessary.
- Contribute to the team goal of ensuring the quarterly invoice cycle for management fees is completed with a high degree of accuracy and automation in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the IFA advisor charging process is completed so that payments made to IFAs are on time and maintaining accuracy of client records.
- Involved in the administration and accounting of Wealth Planning revenue including collaboration with the WP Admin team to ensure accuracy and transparency.
- Ensuring valid accruals are posted and providing analysis of revenue lines to Management Reporting team and senior management as required.
- Involved in the team effort to maintain process logs as work progresses to each stage to enable accurate reporting of information to senior management at any point in time
- Work in an efficient but robust operational environment minimising errors with preventative and detective controls
- To include supporting other parts of the wider team as the business grows.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as defined by business requirements.
- Hard working.
- Confident and flexible.
- Consistent record of meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrate that they can uphold Schroders’ core values.
- Positive, can-do attitude.