Engage Education is looking for an inspiring and passionate teaching assistant to support the learning process in a Leeds Primary School. This is a full time position to start in September 2022 for the academic year.
About the School
- Located in Leeds, easily accessible by public transport
- Salary: Up to £90 per day
- Rewarding learning environment
- Friendly staff team
- Running interventions and small group support
- Working with teachers to engage children in learning
- Providing feedback to teachers and parents
- Providing a safe and stimulating learning environment
- Experience in working with children across KS1 or KS2
- Positive, resilient attitude
- Able to utilise a range of behaviour management strategies
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 'Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply:
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements