We are looking for an Administrator to join our Land and New Homes team covering Birmingham City Centre. If you are looking to learn from some of the best in the property industry and get your foot on the career ladder as well as being well rewarded, with complete job satisfaction, then look no further!What's in it for you?
- Get full training and development
- A good understanding of estate agency business
- Fast paced, fun environment.
- Regular team meetings.
- Full company briefings.
- Regular team nights out.
- A career pathway.
- Provide an efficient administrative service to the Land & New Homes Department and the extended sales teams
- Listing new developments for sale on our various property portals
- Obtaining marketing requirements from developer clients, obtaining fee proposals to carry out the requirements and overseeing the subsequent production of marketing material with our in-house and external marketing companies
- Building relationships with staff at branch level, our clients, suppliers and marketing agencies alike
- Co-ordinating data collection from internal and external sources
- Compliance oversight for our company’s standard procedures and all statutory legislative and regulations affecting the estate agency industry
- Strong organisational, time management and administration skills
- Keen eye for detail essential
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Estate Agency or New Homes experience desirable
- Computer proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Publisher
Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network or over 1,250 branches, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.