Our client who is a leading provider in their field are seeking a HR Advisor based in Stockton-on-Tees. This role will offer someone the opportunity to cover all aspects of HR and ensure the smooth running of the department within their expanding workforce. This role would suit a HR Administrator seeking a step up in their career.
As the successful HR Advisor your duties will include:
- Developing policies, procedures and recruitment documentation
- Handling the recruitment process, manage training and onboard new starters
- Handling grievances, absences, staff welfare issues and disciplinaries
- Arranging training and support managers in developing staff
- Reviewing contracts and updating relevant documentation
- Assisting with various administration duties
- Providing reports and carry out return to works
- Ensuring the company is compliant with GDPR
- Liaising with internal and external bodies
- CIPD qualified or qualified by experience (essential)
- Strong knowledge of HR policies
- Be reliable, confident and possess the ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to prioritise tasks and mange workload
- Used to working in a busy environment
- Excellent IT and communication skills
To be successful in this HR Advisor position you will have strong administration skills and possess excellent organisational skills. In return you will receive a salary up to £26,000 per annum, plus benefits, working Monday-Friday.
Express your interest today!