An exciting opportunity for a Customer Accounts Coordinator to join their busy accounts team in head office, in Leighton Buzzard.
This thrilling opportunity will include working within a friendly team environment to assist in handling enquiries, communicating internally and externally and monitoring landlord's requirements and queries.
Day to Day Tasks:
- Answer general enquiries
- Answering and making calls and emails
- Collect rental payments through different communication channels
- Monitoring aged debt and negotiating payments
- Update records and make sure they're accurate
- Raise all charges/fees and make sure funds are received
- Process renewals and terminations
- Produce statements to clients
- Produce requests from clients and customers
What we are looking for:
- Experience working within customer service
- Experience communicating over the phone and through emails
- Good customer service skills
- Able to deal with challenging situations
- Capable of working in high pressured environments
- Friendly and approachable
- 25 Days Holidays
- Life Insurance
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.