Hybrid option, offices in Swindon, Trowbridge and Bath
Some key responsibilities are:
- Audit accounts, interpreting and verifying all information provided by clients.
- Prepare annual and management accounts ensuring details are accurate.
- Complete basic tax computations for clients.
- Compose letters to clients, tax office and the registrar of companies.
- Write clear file notes which can be easily understood by others.
- Produce neat working papers to reflect the accounts produced (ensuring clear cross-references).
- Complete detailed schedules for each set of accounts to ensure the analysis is clear and logical.
- Identify problems with data provided by clients.
- Plan and prioritise work according to client and partner needs/deadlines and instructions.
- Delegate and explain work to junior members of the team, clearly explaining priorities.
- Advise and coach junior members of the team concerning work to be completed.
You will need be Qualified ACA/ACCA or qualified by experience. You will already have experience of working as an Audit Senior.
You will be:
- Positive and outgoing
- Self sufficient when necessary and able to work alone for periods of time
- Pro-active and willing to take responsibility for own areas of work - not waiting to be asked to undertake key responsibilities
- Tact and diplomacy - able to explain issues to colleagues, partners & clients
- Organised, methodical, detail conscious
- Self confident and able to demonstrate effective use of personal judgement
- Flexibility - able to deal with changing priorities, deadlines and circumstances, willing to work with others
- Discreet and confidential - able to stand their ground where necessary regarding queries from others
- Creative - ideas to assist in meeting client expectations
- Mobile across our offices and client sites