Customer Administration Advisor£19,000LancasterMonday - FridayPension Scheme, 25 Days Holiday + Birthdays Off. Personal Development Training.
Our client operates a talented, tight-knit team within the legal sector that has a clear focus on their client’s journey and translating complicated processes into something that feels simpler and more accessible. They offer litigation in specific areas such as Plevin, Mortgage mis-selling, Pension mis-selling and Investment mis-selling.
Key Duties include:
- Communicate with clients that are brand new to the firm
- Follow up with previous clients that have not been fully retained
- Follow call scripts/flows and advise clients of all relevant and key information about their claim and companies’ processes, including timescales, fees and paperwork required
- Send Client Care Packs (physical and e-sign) to clients to allow them access to our services and for their claim to be started
- Follow up with clients and guide them through the e-sign process, answering all questions posed by the client Ensure all customer queries are dealt with efficiently and customers have full clarity
- Work as part of a team while achieving individual KPI’s
- Contribute to the overall performance of the department and support colleagues as and when required
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- Minimum 1 year administration experience
- Ability to speak to clients and input data simultaneously
If you are interested in this position please apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively you can give Kamro a call and ask for Ches!