If you're a practiced sales person, customer focused, able to anticipate and adapt to customer needs and expectations, develop and maintain customer relationships and you want to know what it's like to work for a top employer that is working hard to make the world a better home; then please read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity to join us as an Offsite Account Manager.
You'll be working for Saint-Gobain Interior Solutions, based from home, travelling and meeting customers across your region.
Innovation is at the heart of all we do. Through our portfolio of well-known and established brands we provide an extensive range of high-performance solutions suitable for a wide range of applications across the residential, commercial and RMI sectors in the UK.
Is this role right for me?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; For this role in particular we are looking for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Sales and Account Management experience, working with a similar product line; panelised steel frames, panelised timber frames, drylining, insulation
- Experience working in, or interacting with, the Offsite market (offsite housing manufacture, pre-built in a factory) with knowledge of the methods of delivery
- Specification sales/technical sales experience - ability to hold your own when working closely with stakeholders and consulting with Supply Chain, Procurement, Engineering, Design etc.
- Organisational skills to be able to manage numerous large accounts
- Presentation skills, both with large and small audiences and various media formats
- An eye for, and ability to win, new business
What will I be doing in the role?
Our Offsite Account Managers are really important to our success and a critical part of our customer's positive experience with us. In this role you will;
- Ensure that all designated customers (all key decision makers) are managed appropriately.
- Ensure the appropriate contact and time is provided to deliver comprehensive design and specification support
- Ensure OSM relationships are strengthened and extended through the facilitation of market leading technical and sales support
- Work in conjunction with the Marketing / Portfolio Managers, to develop and implement bespoke, systemised solutions in order to strengthen customer relationship
- Maintain accurate customer information and timely visit reports in CRM following each visit and provide all relevant sales activity data to each account as required to monitor performance
Are Saint-Gobain Interior Solutions an Inclusive employer?
We're working hard to be, and we're keen to hire talented people regardless of their background, abilities, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, taste in music, fashion sense or anything else that makes you, you!
We understand that a diverse workplace is not only a more enjoyable place to be, but also facilitates better decision making and innovation. So, whoever you are, and whichever Saint-Gobain business you join, you can be sure of a warm welcome with us.
And what about flexibility?
The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments. Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role (this could be flexible hours, a job share, part time, to name a few). We can't guarantee to meet all requests for flexibility when we are recruiting, but we promise to listen.