Level 3 Teaching Assistant- Salford
Tradewind Manchester are supporting a two-form entry Salford-based primary school in recruiting a Level 3 Teaching Assistant. This is a full-time role with a September 2022 start, then following an initial period working on a temporary basis, this role could become permanent, and you may be offered a school contract.
This Level 3 Teaching Assistant would be required to aid pupils in Key Stage 1, including 121 support to enhance their learning development. To be considered for this position you must have a proven track record of supporting pupils who require developmental support, including academic interventions in reading/writing or maths; have strong language and literacy skills; be able to engage pupils and differentiate work according to academic levels; and a clear understanding of phonics.
Details of the Role:
- Opportunity for a permanent contract after a temporary period of work
- Onsite parking and good transport links
To join us and be successful in this Level 3 Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
- Have a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Provide a CV with employment/education history included. Employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school:
This Primary School is a 'Good' OFTSED rated school based in Irlam. This school has a real family feel to it and as you walk around, you can see a happy and harmonious ethos. Their three core values are 'Respect, Achieve, Aspire' and they have a dedicated, committed and experience team who pride themselves in consistent hard work to provide a safe and exciting curriculum. They work very closely with the parents in order to ensure the children have the best possible start.
The benefits of working your initial temporary period in the role through Tradewind include:
- We offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Online Portal for your time sheets and to log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If this sounds like the perfect role for you:
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Level 3 Teaching Assistant position, located in Salford. For more information about the role, contact Stephen on /