An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic customer service advisor to join our well established, global market leading engineering client based in the Andover region to deliver excellent customer service to inbound customer calls assisting them with their amazing life sciences healthcare product ranges. This role is not working traditional hours so can be flexible to suit your personal and social life, graduates or soon to be graduates are welcome! This role would suit a graduate or someone who will be finishing their degree or higher level qualification, the qualification is not esesential however, what is essential is the telephone based customer service experience and the right drive and motivation for this role. This exciting opportunity is ideal for a customer service professional with a passion for delivering excellent customer service over the phone to customer queries ideally in a fast paced environment. In return there is an excellent starting salary of £22k plus full training of products and career advancement, plus an excellent benefits package which include; bonuses, a very good contributory pension scheme, generous annual holidays allowance, life insurance, company shares with the options to increase additional benefits such as extra holidays, medical cover, life insurance, dental cover or cash alternatives, plus very good career prospects, further support and development within a well established, world leading organisation. Now is an excellent time to join them due to expansion and growth. Apply now!
Our prestigious client is a Fortune 500 company boasting an array of market leading products for the healthcare, pharmaceutical and scientific engineering industries. This is an excellent career opportunity for an energetic customer focussed professional ready to develop their business acumen and career. Full training will be provided on the company’s worldwide achieving products and recognition is given for work and job advancement.
The ideal customer service call candidate will have the following skills and experiences;
- Experience of giving excellent customer service, telephone based customer service experience, multi-line telephone system
- Experience of delivering customer service through telephone inbound /outbound calls wihin a fast paced environment
- Good IT skills- must be able to use Microsoft Office Suite software (Outlook, Word, Excel) and customer service software / systems / data
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service and satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills, team player and a can do flexible attitude
- Bsc, Degree in scientific or engineering subject or any higher level qualification, finished or near completion
- Ability / experience of accurately typing circa 25 words per minute
- SAP knowledge
This exciting customer calls advisor role will involve the following responsibilities;
- Customer telephone calls- dealing with inbound 60-100 incoming calls per day and handling all calls in a professional courteous manner
- Speaking to customers and completing the information on screen
- Process orders and information to customers upon request
- After mechanical and technical product training, develop a good working knowledge and learning about products and accounts to help with initial customer calls, field engineers to liase with issues
A full job description will be discussed and submitted to suitable customer service candidates upon application. To apply please email your CV with salary expectations and availability and how you meet our clients customer calls criteria. Don't miss out!
Trainee Customer Service Advisor, telephone customer service, inbound calls