Customer Service Administrator - Stonehouse - Permanent
Role: Customer Service Administrator
Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a position in a fast-paced manufacturing environment where you will work alongside a wide variety of departments and teams? This is an exciting opportunity to support the sales, logistics, manufacturing and supply chain teams to ensure customer requirements are met on timely basis. This is a standout role due to the nature of the customers being largely internal, so you will have a chance to build a strong network around a global business.
- Perform administrative functions supporting customer service functions and sales order entries
- Coordinate orders and shipments between the Manufacturing department and customers
- Maintain record of asset delivery progress and invoicing
- Interact with Production, Buyer and Planner for follow-up of customer orders
- Resolve licensing issues received from customers and record in support database
Experience & Exposures:
- Knowledge/experience with SAP or other MRP systems is highly advantageous
- Experience of working in a Manufacturing or FMCG environment is beneficial but not essential
- Background supporting with invoicing and purchase orders
- Ability to maintain stock inventory and identify issues within supply chain
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office & Excel
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore if you have not heard back from Jefferson Wells within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.