plus Massive quarterly bonus, amazing benefits, hybrid working
My client, a boutique wealth management London based firm are looking to offer this amazing opportunity to either an A Level/Graduate looking to start their career within an operations team of a fast-growing wealth management firm or someone with 12 months within operations looking to join a progressive organisation where the team is looked after and are mentored to reach their true potential. This role comes with the best benefits including a massive quarterly bonus and a wonderful welcoming team.
As the newest member to the operations team, you will be included in all the workflow from the beginning which will include a variety of tasks based around providing office-based support and administrative assistance to the Operations Manager and the rest of the team on a client and non-client facing basis. These will include-
- Booking meeting rooms for the advisers
- Managing and inputting data onto the CRM system
- scanning, photocopying, and postage.
- Responding to any Client queries
- Requesting additional Client information for the Advisers
- Carrying out Anti Money Laundering checks and completing forms
- Compliance and procurement involvement
- Introduction to Fee reconciliation
This is an excellent opportunity where you will gain full training about how the firm works and the requirement of the well-respected clients in order to provide a first-class service. The list of benefits includes gym membership, private medical insurance, holiday insurance, hybrid working, quarterly bonus and study support amongst others. If this role excites you, please call Camilla Howden at Financial Divisions.