Main Job Purpose:
To Provide Secretarial And Administrative Support To The Senior Partner And Department
Key job responsibilities for a Commercial Legal Secretary
- Providing full secretarial support for Partner, including arranging appointments, dealing with client queries in person and by phone, together with preparation of correspondence and documents by audio typing via the digital dictation system.
- Filing, photocopying and opening/closing client files in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and coordinating Partner’s diary and diary notes and reporting on these as necessar
- Regular consideration of client files and liaising with Partner on any action required.
- Work as a member of the secretarial team by shared achievement of workload; answering incoming calls, greeting visitors to Reception, collection/delivery of daily incoming/outgoing post and any other general office administrative duties as required.
Key Objectives for a Commercial Legal Secretary
- Compliance with the firm’s accounts and administrative disciplines and procedures.
- To agree clear objectives linked to the Firm’s business plan and participate in the performance management system, assessing performance and giving feedback as relevant.
- To have a personal development plan and evaluate the effect of training on achievements
- To clearly identify the standards and systems required to continually improve our client service.
- To comply with all the Firm’s relevant policies and procedures
- To ensure confidentiality on all appropriate matters and recognise that any breach of this confidentiality will be treated very seriously.
If this role as a Commercial Legal Secretary is the right for you please do not hesitate to apply.
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately, we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.