Antony James are looking for a Front of House Manager for a hotel based in Wivenhoe.
The hours are 40 per week with an annual salary of £25,000. Additional benefits include tips and service charge usually between £200/£300 depending on business.
- Manage the Reception, Telephony, Room Reservations, Catering and Cleaning over a large account.
- Deliver the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards
- Monitor, manage and review the Catering and Cleaning contracts
- Ensure the team leaders and supervisors co-ordinate their staff to ensure the delivery of exceptional front of house services.
- Implement dynamic operational working procedures, to support the delivery of service excellence
- Develop strong communication and line reporting procedures to guide service implementation making improvements or changes where required
- Implement safe working practices to ensure safety of building occupiers and visitors
- Lead monthly management report meetings with the client and build strong relationships with key business leaders
- Strong detail analysis of service delivery and identify continuous improvements
- Introduce systems for analysis of service delivery ie mystery shoppers etc
- Monitor the team's performance promoting achievements and identifying weaker areas for improvement
Please call Jemma on to discuss further.