Are people, pets, and positivity your thing? If so, we would love you to join our fantastic team across our 3 veterinary clinics in SW London as our new friendly Customer Care Adviser.
What will my role be?
Customer Care Adviser
Where will I be working?
You may be required to work at any of our 3 great veterinary clinics based in the following locations:
What hours will I do?
40 hours per week Including 1 in 3 Saturday shifts and 1 in 6 Sunday shifts. You will receive days off in the week for working the weekend days.
How much will I be paid?
£22,984 per year
The aim of the Customer Care Adviser is to ensure that our clients receive excellent customer service, advice and care for their pets across all 3 branches. You will be a vital part of the customer service relationship as you will be the first point of contact for new and existing customers. The role will require a love of animals, great administration skills, ability to multi task and a desire to get things done. You may be required to work at any of our clinics in Surrey and South West London, all of which are located close to great public transport links, so flexibility is desirable.
Main Job Roles:
- Welcoming clients and their pets upon arrival
- Booking appointments and follow up appointments using our EzVetPro Practice Management System
- Help to promote our Vet4life Family Plan so that pets are receiving their preventive healthcare regularly
- Communicating with clients in person, over the phone and via email
- Administrative duties
- Completing and submitting pet insurance claims
- Liaising with clients regarding queries, appointment bookings and medication collections
- Processing food and medication orders made by the clients and the vet team
- Taking payments, cash handling and banking
- Previous Customer facing experience (1 year minimum)
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Commitment to delivering outstanding customer care
- Polite and courteous
- Enthusiastic about animal care and pets of all shapes and sizes!
- Patient and diplomatic
- Team player
- Computer literacy (very important)
- GCSE Math C grade or above (or equivalent)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,984.00 per year
· 25 days holiday (pro rata) plus all bank holidays
· Additional paid day off to celebrate your birthday
· Pension scheme and contribution
· E-car salary sacrifice scheme
·Perkbox - Points given per month for purchases (eg. Free coffee, greggs, cinema ticket and more)
· Enhanced equal family leave
· Enhanced sickness policy
· In house CPD including lunch and learns
· Extensive learning and development programmes
· Progression opportunities
· Staff discount schemes
· Discounts with Petplan
· Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
· Gym membership discount
· Eye care voucher
· Flu vaccine voucher
· Recruitment reward scheme