GBR Recruitment are working exclusively with a leading Specialist Vehicle / Specialist Machinery manufacturing company recruiting for a new exciting role of Technical Service Desk Administrator to support the Service Desk / Engineering teams. This would be an immediate start for the right applicant.
This well established progressive & expanding company is seeking an individual from a comparable Technical Administration / Technical Coordinator background within the following types of bespoke machinery; Construction & Plant, Municipal, Forklift, Hydraulic Booms (MEWPS), Military Specialist Vehicles, HGV Workshop, PCV Workshop, Ground Maintenance or similar products / sectors.
These are High Capital products bespoke to the end using clients specific needs.
If you are a strong Administrator / Coordinator / Business Support professional with a mechanical or technical mindset or interest in it, plus used to working in a fast paced multi tasking role where no day is the same, with exceptional communication skills with customers, suppliers & internal departments such as Workshop then this could be just the role for you.
Duties will include:
- Support the service controller with the planning of field service engineers / running the service desk in terms of maintenance / repairs works to be carried out that day / week on behalf of an array of key clients
- Support with the despatch of spare parts to the Engineers in the field
- Liaison with customers re; engineer attendance / quality of work etc..
- Upload Engineering Technical data onto the ERP system SAP
- Effectively schedule in contract servicing works
- Work with the billing team to ensure pro-formas and invoices are issued promptly after the completion of the servicing / maintenance works
- General Administration / business support
- Working in similar role in a similar machinery / vehicle industry (ideally)
- Strong Administration & Coordinator experience with multi tasking ability
- Wide spread systems experience ideally Sap or another ERP system
- Strong Excel skills plus other Microsoft software (Word etc..)
- Some knowledge of Agri machinery, plant machinery or similar would be useful but isn't a must
May be suitable for; Technical Coordinator, Technical Controller, Business Support Coordinator, Workshop Administrator, Engineering Administrator, Manufacturing Administrator, Production Administrator, Office Supervisor, Office Manager, Service Administrator, Maintenance Administrator, Warranty Administrator or similar roles