Salary £35,000 - £40-000 per annum + bonus & benefits
We are Together -Proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester. Established in 1974, we employ over 600 colleagues.
A specialist lender offering a range of mortgage and secured loan products to individuals and businesses, who are typically underserved by mainstream lenders. We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities which make our customers' financial ambitions accessible.
Over 47 years of successful trading has positioned Together as a market leader, thanks to a common-sense approach to lending.
Together is a business that never stands still, providing an exciting place to work for individuals who deliver to a high-standard and embrace change.
We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
Responsible for a recruiting, managing and developing a number of regulated and non-regulated introducers to generate new business lending enquires. To also develop new lending propositions and take to market through a network of introducers.
Proactively manage the relationships to develop further new business lending enquires and solidify relationships working with the wider team. You will proactively manage a pipeline of up to 100 lending applications at any time. Reporting into the Head of Introducers, you will be part of a team of BDMs working towards a personal and team target.
You will be focused on delivering outstanding service to introducers and ensuring excellent customer outcomes. You will work towards a monthly funding target and be expected to take ownership of your introducers, pipeline and performance. This is a sales role with the majority of the role focused on developing new relationships, stimulating new enquires, managing incoming enquires and working as a team.Job Description
- Conduct pro-active business development initiatives, reaching out to new introducers, partners, affiliates, brokers or other sources of new business.
- Working with existing introducers to stimulate new lending enquires, update on product changes and build solid business relationships.
- Work with internal stake holders to develop new lending propositions to take to market through a network of introducers.
- Manage a large pipeline of applications and support the CAT team to deliver on funding and application ambitions.
- Working with internal stakeholders to ensure we deliver excellent introducer and customer outcomes.
- Problem solve and escalate issues to Head of Introducers to overcome challenges and obstacles.
- Take full ownership of introducer accounts and of application pipeline.
- Provide accurate forecast on pipeline business on a weekly basis and being held to account for performance.
- Take full ownership of own business plan, expectations and accountabilities.
- Ensure at all times full compliance and monitoring standards are met working in a regulated environment.
- Excellent track record in sales environment and evidence of consistently hitting targets.
- Understanding of UK financial services distribution landscape including regulated and unregulated financial intermediaries
- Understanding of mortgages and secured lending products and criteria.
- Excellent communication skills, able to speak with a range of introducers and adjust style and approach of communication.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent business development skills with good entrepreneurial instincts.
- Able to take full ownership of a sales pipeline and provide accurate forecasting on a regular basis.
- Resilience and reliability, this is a front-facing, high profile role and reliability is vital to success.
- Have excellent organisational skills, time and diary management skills as well as being professional and well present
- UK driving license
- CeMAP Qualified
- Educated to Degree level or higher
We offer a range of company benefits, including shared reward scheme, discretionary bonus, 24 days holiday plus your Birthday - entitlement increases over time, holiday purchase scheme, matched pension contribution, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, access to company's holiday homes, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where possible we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
*please note that all successful applicants will undergo relevant employment reference, financial and criminal record checks.